Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Craft Fair Goodies

I tried my hand at altering some composition notebooks.  I only purchased four since I wasn't sure how it would go.  Well, I just have this to say ..... LOVE THESE!!



Tried to save a little blog space by showing them as a collage.  I really love the one in the lower left corner!  Gorgeous Paisley Petals designer series paper and some (sadly) discontinued double stitched grosgrain ribbon in Baja Breeze.  I'm totally ok if this one doesn't sell at the craft fair!  ;)



A few closeups of the spine details.  I confess I was tempted to do a simpler version and not cover the black binding these come with.  But it makes such a finished, beautiful product when you do.  The first one I did is the one with the punched flowers on the spine and the scalloped borders under the edge of the spine.  Nope -- won't do that again.  Too tedious to line up and secure. 

I definitely see more of these in my crafting future (wink, wink, Christmas gifts)!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment