Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 216

Once again, I'm just getting my challenge card in before the deadline!  Maybe I work better under pressure???  Nope.  I know that's not true!

Anyway, I had a bit of fun with some new Recollections Christmas papers I purchased on Black Friday at Michael's for 50% off.  They coordinate nicely with my Stampin' Up! colors.  (Shame on me ... contraband!!)  Here is the Mojo Monday sketch I'm following.



And here is my take on that design.



I'm not totally happy with this.  I think I should have done something extra to the Cherry Cobbler strips.  I just wasn't sure what.  Doesn't that just toast your buns when you know it needs something but you just can't put your finger on it?





I do love the shimmery dots on the patterned paper.  And this is one of my very favorite stamps.  I use the scalloped rim of it all the time and mount various designs onto the center portion.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  I know I have enjoyed immensely having four days off from work.  Back to the grind tomorrow!!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment