Thursday, March 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday and Paper Players #84

Happy Thursday Everyone!

My throwback card today isn't throwing very far back, but I did use a couple of retired SU sets -- Forest Friends and Priceless.  This card is also playing along with the weekly challenge at The Paper Players.  Be sure to hop over there and look at the other awesome entries!


I don't know about you, but no matter how careful I am, sometimes my paper trimmer just doesn't cut exactly straight.  I was so disappointed in how my center panel layers looked on this card!  Honest, I really was not drunk when I cut and put this together!  lol



I added some shimmer with my clear Atyou Spica pen on the pink butterflies' dots.  If I had to do it again, I wouldn't, because it almost discolored this light pink cardstock.  I popped everybody up with dimensionals.



A simple greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes jazzed up with a couple of the smallest basic rhinestones.


Hope you all have an awesome day.  My morning will be spent "supervising" the tree trimming company who will be here later to remove three pine trees in my backyard that didn't make it through the drought this past year.  Basically that means a morning of my dogs freaking out!  Fun!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Sheri, Isn't infuriating when the cutter doesn't quite cut straight - Iknow it drives me mad... mind you, I didn't notice it in your card :-) I love the soft feminine feel of the card and how you incorporated the central images. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! That bunny has always been one of my favs and I never know how to use her! She looks great here! I love animal stamps. Great colors you too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I've enjoyed looking at yours and you can count me in as a follower ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that love/hate relationship with my paper trimmer too, Sheri! Although I think it is more me then the trimmer most of the time. Lol! I can't tell at all on your pretty card, though. I must be distracted by that fantastic color combo and the sweet little bunny! Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! The paper choice is perfect for an Easter card! And I know what you mean about paper cutters. I ended up getting a new one, and I still mess up sometimes. As for the dogs freaking out, as the mother of twin Boxers I know what you are in for! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable Easter card, I love the colours and the sweet bunny! Love the designer paper and the shimmer on the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete