Thursday, March 22, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a "new" project (for me) with a retired stamp.  This was my first  attempt at making a "box in a bag."  I followed the instruction I found on The Little Blue Room after google searching images of these little baskets, and there are many, many other tutorials out there.




I thought this would make a cute little Easter basket, and it seems surprisingly sturdy.  The image I used is from last year's SU Sale-A-Bration set "Punch Bunch."  I think this is the only image I've used from this set, but I sure use it a lot!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Sheri, I am SO LOVING your blog!! Tx for sharing such awesome projects. Im inspired and will come back again today!! Blessings!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic idea. Love the papers and sentiment. Will have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete