Friday, May 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 240 Baby Card

Happy Friday Everyone!

A young couple I know from back home in Missouri just welcomed their second baby -- a little girl.  So I kicked into "pink mode" and whipped up a card for them, using the sketch over at Mojo Monday.  Here's their sketch:


And here's my pink-a-licious baby card:





I added a bit of Dazzling Details to the umbrella and water to give it a little glitz!  (Sorry about the weird color on this picture...not sure what my camera was doing!)




And a little "love" for the inside as well.


Be sure to pop over to Mojo Monday and check out the other great cards.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card... Just perfect for a new little one!! love the design... simply Gorgeous!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete