Thursday, June 28, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Here in Texas, as in many parts of the USA right now, we are battling extreme heat.  So what did I make to show you today?  Christmas gift tags!  Makes perfect sense, right????

I used a very old, retired Stampin' Up set called "Christmas Gift Tags."  For the tag part, I simply cut some die cut tags from assorted Recollections Christmas paper/card stock that I had.  I stamped the images on the back, adding colored pencil details and, in some places, Dazzling Details clear or cherry cobbler accents.  Quick and easy!!  The most time-consuming part was waiting for the glitter accents to dry.










Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment