Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WOYWW 158

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Hard to believe it's the middle of the week again and time for our weekly romp about the creative desks of the world courtesy of Julia at Stamping Ground.

I'm just tickled pink to have electricity this morning and now to have my Uverse service restored as well.  We had storms blow in last night.  While I'm eternally thankful for the rain, I'm not so thankful for the seven hours without power last night.  So glad when it finally kicked on around 12:30 am and I could finally get seem real sleep!  My lovely husband, who is in Omaha, NE this week, has a bunch of pine tree debris clean up to look forward to when he gets home.  I'm not cleaning it up, and I have vowed today to do N.O.T.H.I.N.G. that might cause me to break a sweat after last night!!!

Enough about that.  Not a lot happening right now on my desk except the finished products.  I've been on a mini album spree the past few days.  I'll be posting more pics of the finished products as the week progresses.




And under the desk, my constant shadow and best fur-helper ever, Jazz.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

  1. First off I am still loving your elephants.

    Your mini's are so cute. Great color choices. Don't forget to share when you complete them.

    I am so sorry to here about your storm but glad you are safe. I think NOTHING is in order after braving such a storm. The weaather isn't so great here in Massachusetts. It's heavy rain and gray. Wish I could do nothing but forced to go pick up my oldest boy in about 10 minutes (and of course it is pouring out) Grrr....

    Grab a cup of tea and come play on my desk.

    Belinda (#103)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini's are looking fabulous... wee Jazz is sooooo cute... have a happy week, Hugs May x x x#20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your mini albums and thanks for sharing your space, hugs Erika. #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely busy workspace - and great to see Jazz is sharing it - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fur-helper is just too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you were able to get some real sleep! I have to have a fan on when I sleep so I can't sleep, for real, without power either. :) Your desk looks a bit messy, but not too bad...I see you have a dedicated home for your punches, that's pretty handy, huh? Its a nice system you have on the wall under your window. And a nice view, too, I imagine! :)
    Deeyll #160

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm horribly late, but so what!!
    Ooh you've got it all going on - look at that collection of delightful minis! Glad your power is restored..am impressed that you bothered to stay up..for me it would have been an early night, no contest!

    ReplyDelete