Thursday, July 5, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Hope you had a safe Fourth of July.  My poor, scared dogs survived another one!

Today's card is one that I've made to donate to my church office.  I've been working on cards to give them so they have a stash to send when needed.  Having worked in church offices for over five years, I know how important it can be to have just the right card to send!

The image comes from Nice & Easy Notes, an oldie but goodie Stampin' Up set that I love.  I did some simple coloring of the image with my SU markers.  The sun was so bright when I snapped this photos yesterday evening that it looks a bit more washed out than it really is.  I also used retired card stock and paper in the color Blue Bayou, accented with a strip of Apricot Appeal.






Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Love that DP and the yellow is perfect. Simple and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Sheri! It´s been a pleasure to work with you, we at the Friday Mashup are going to miss you. I love all your creations.

    ReplyDelete