Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WOYWW 164

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I've been under the weather for a couple of days and just starting to feel "normal" today.  Of course, I then thought I felt up to running some errands, which wasn't too smart on my part!  I'm pooped!  But since it's Wednesday, I wanted to link up with the other creative desks around the Blogosphere courtesy of Julia at Stamping Ground.

I haven't been crafting much.  Here's my desk from my last crafting escapade.



I had started working on my first toilet tissue roll mini album.  I have the pages covered, a couple of extra pockets attached, and tags made.  Now I just need to do a bit of embellishing and decide whether I need larger book rings or split this up and make two albums.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment