Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Girl Mini Albums

Happy Friday Everyone!

Recently, my sister-in-law commissioned me to make two mini albums for friends of hers who were expecting baby girls.  I didn't want to show these ahead of her gifting them, but now I can show you the albums.  I'll be sharing one today and one tomorrow (yes, I know, the suspense is killing you!).

The first album was created using DCWV's Preppy Princess stack.  Such sweet pink and green and cream images with glittery accents.








For the pages, I used a great technique I found on this video.  For the construction of the album itself, I used Laura Denison's Stack The Deck method.  You can find great instruction from her here.  She makes the most AWESOME albums!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment