Friday, August 3, 2012

Internet Addictions and Other Distractions

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I don't have a throwback feature for you today.  I've been too busy with my new internet obsession.  No, it's not Pinterest.  That's one I had already discovered.  The new obsession is Tophatter Auctions.  Oh my goodness.  If you have a thing for auctions anyway, as I do, this is one dangerous site!  Go check it out!

Another thing that's taken me away is prepping for another spot in another craft mall.  I managed to snag an itty bitty space at Frou Frou Galore, which is an awesome craft mall/boutique in Old Town Spring.  I'm hoping I'll do better in this location because of the greater amount of foot traffic.  Even yesterday afternoon when I was setting up, there were a lot of people through the door in an hour's span on a Thursday afternoon.  So that's encouraging.  Here's a quick pic of the space I set up.


The owner was kind enough to loan me these two wire display shelves.  What a relief, because I wasn't sure how I was best going to use the space in this little cubby!

As far as stamping goes, here is a little project I worked on this week.  Just some quick and cute 3 X 3 thank you notes with envelopes and matching peel and stick seals.  If these catch on, I may have to find a resource for the envelopes, because making them is kind of a pain!




So I hope you haven't been missing me too much.  I have definitely been neglecting my poor little blog.  I'll try to do better next week!  Have a fabulous weekend!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Good lick wothyou sales 'cubby', its looking lovely. Very much like the thankyous, i imagine you will need to start an envelope search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...fat fingers, small keyboard....i meant to spell out Good LUCK with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete