Thursday, August 23, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

As summer and heat grinds on, my thoughts can't help turn towards cooler weather.  Unfortunately, I live in south Texas!!  While it does get cooler, fall just isn't the same as back home in the Midwest.  I miss the beautiful maple trees, crunchy leaves on the ground, and the crispness in the air.  Spiced cider, fall and Halloween decorations, apple cider doughnuts at Louisburg Cider Mill....yummo!

So today's project is a bit of Halloween fun.  These cute "tags" could be used for a multitude of things.  They can be attached to candy for trick or treaters, turned into cupcake toppers, used on larger tags or as embellishments on cards and scrapbooks pages.  You could even use them as hang tags/price tags.  Jot a quick note on the back and tuck it in a lunch box of brief case for a loved one!  Lots of fun.

The stamp set featured here is the retired Stampin' Up set called "Batty For You."  It's such a fun set!






Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Shari, I know how you feel! I too am in SW Texas. I am originally from Michigan and really miss the beautiful fall colors! Thanks for sharing the cute Halloween tags!

    ReplyDelete