Monday, September 3, 2012

Two Pocket Treat Holder

Happy Monday Everyone!  Happy Labor Day!

Last Wednesday as I shared a picture of my work desk, many of you commented that you wanted to see close up pictures of the Halloween treat pouches I made.  Well, I would S.W.E.A.R. that I took pictures of them before I took them to the craft mall, but I'll be darned if I can find them anywhere on my camera or computer!  Go figure!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

So, I took the picture of my desk and cropped the treat pouches out for you.  Hopefully you can get an idea of what they look like.  Sorry for the punch sitting right in front of them!!



And  (drum roll please)....................
I made two new ones for you to look at!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net





For directions on how to make these, just go to Angie Juda's video here.  I love her projects and her videos are so easy to follow.


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment