Thursday, December 20, 2012

The New Year is upon us!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Yes, I know.  Christmas hasn't come and gone yet and I'm mentioning the New Year.  But with good reason!

One of my best sellers this season, both on Tophatter and in my Etsy store have been these cute little easel style desk calendars for 2013.  In fact, I oversold in one instance and had to scramble and make some more.  You see, the ones I had in my shop I had already sold on Tophatter but didn't deactivate the listing.  So, the scramble was on.  But I'm sure you'll all agree that's a good "problem" to have!!

This morning I made a couple more versions.  I'm thinking about making some that would have either magnets on the back (for your fridge or file cabinet), or just a hanging loop (for your wall or bulletin board).  What do you think of those ideas??



My hubby wants me to make him a "manly" one, single sided, with something sticky on the back that he can put on the dash of his truck.  I'm thinking velcro might be the answer to that!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!  Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I love reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment