Saturday, March 2, 2013

Online Stores

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I was doing a little research this morning about various online selling venues and came across this article.  It compares various sites to Etsy, which I think we are all familiar with.  I like Etsy, and you can't beat the amount of traffic that flows to that site (whether or not it flows to your specific shop), but I do sometimes get tired of paying 20 cents for every listing.

Is anyone out there using something different (or in addition to) than Etsy?  What site are you using?  What fees do they charge?  How is the traffic flow to the site?

Please comment and let me know your thoughts.  I'm sure others are interested in this information also.

And hopefully now that February is over, I can get things back on track and start posting more regularly.  For some reason the past couple of months have been weird, and we had to take a long road trip out to Yuma to see my mom.  Goodness, we drove through some horrible winds and dust storms on the way back!  One of the first orders of business when we got home was to wash all that horrible dirt and grime off our pretty car.

All pretty and shiny again!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment