Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Charity Auction to benefit Angels Four Paws

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I know many of you out there in the blogosphere are animal lovers just like me.  I so love my furbabies!  Every time I read a story about animals that need rescued, my heart breaks knowing I can't save them all.  However, there is something I can do!!

Tomorrow night on Outbid, I am hosting a charity auction to benefit Angels Four Paws,  a dog rescue organization in the Houston Metro area. AFP specializes in rescuing animals from over crowded kill shelters before their time is up. They also rescue abandoned and stray animals as well. Sellers participating in this auction will donate a portion or all of their sales to this worthy cause!

You can RSVP for the auction HERE.  The auction is  being held on Outbid on Wednesday, June 5, at 9pm CST.  Please mark your calendar now and plan on joining us!




Angels Four Paws places non-aggressive dogs into foster homes where they are socialized, spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and treated for any medical or behavioral conditions that might hinder their possibility of being placed in a permanent, loving home. Then they seek out permanent quality homes for these deserving animals through their volunteer network, online adoption page, weekend adoption fairs, and neighborhood poster campaigns.

Angels Four Paws is a nonprofit corporation supported completely by donations. No paid staff, no fancy kennels...simply a grass roots, home based organization dedicated to saving those who cannot speak for themselves.

Visit their website at http://www.angelsfourpaws.orgEven if you can't attend the auction, you can make a donation directly from their web site.

Please join us on June 5th to help the animals.  You can also help by forwarding this information to anyone who might be interested.


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment