Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's a BIG DAY Tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  I've been busy, busy, busy getting ready for my big online auction tomorrow.  You've heard me talk about the online auction sites I sell on (Tophatter and Outbid).  Tophatter has a program where sellers can apply to have a Partner Auction.  If approved, you get to host a featured auction that has all of your items only in it, and Tophatter "partners" with you in promoting your auction.  I was surprised when I was approved!

My auction is tomorrow at 11am CST.  Here is the link if you'd like to RSVP and attend:  Sheri's Craft and Jewelry Supply Auction.  One hundred lots of cool stuff!!  Woot!  Even if you don't make jewelry, there are some regular crafty type items as well, including tags/die cuts, twine, ribbon, buttons, tins, washi tape and more!

Here's a little sampling of what you'll see in the auction.












 I hope you'll be able to join me tomorrow.  Please spread the word to your friends who might be interested as well.


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment