Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cleaning Up To Make A Mess / WOYWW 273

It seems I'm in a perpetual state of needing to clean off my craft table so I can create something else -- most notably, another mess.  I'm sure I'm not the only crafter with that disease.  I find if I clean up my craft space and it stays that way for very long, then I go on a self-induced guilt trip that I'm not actively using all my supplies and gadgets.  Yes, it's a never ending cycle!

So why am I sharing pictures of my work space today?  Well, because it's time for the weekly WOYWW, my dear reader!  Not sure what that is?  Take a little hop over to Stamping Ground where Ms. Julia does a great job explaining.  It's so much fun bopping around the blogosphere to see what everyone is up to in their creative spaces.

Here is the calm before the next storm:




I'm gearing up to make some stretchy bracelets.  These are the two styles I'll be making.



Overall, I'm getting ready for Fall craft show season.  There is a local place that has a craft/flea market two weekends a month September through December and February through May.  I participated in April and May this year with wildly different outcomes.  I'm hoping by doing October through December, folks will be more in the mind of buying gift items and I'll do better.  Why not September, you ask?  This market is held in a barn.  I live in the Houston area.  It's still too blasted hot in September to be in a barn with no air conditioning.  When I participated in May, my poor little pudgy self overheated and I had a horrible headache the whole day.  I don't believe I want to duplicate that experience!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to pop over to Julia's and check out some of the other creatives who have shared their spaces.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

1 comment: