Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tag It Tuesday Theme for May

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's a warm muggy day here in south Texas.  Spring has sprung long ago (about February around here) and we are already getting entrenched in summer.   Ug.   While I do love the winter months here, it is nearly unbearable from about May through October, at least for me.

Thanks to our warm climate here, however, we have beautiful flowers in some shape or form blooming year round.  This brings a smile to my face because I love love love flowers.



Last month, our Tag It Tuesday theme was rain/showers/rainbows.  I gave you a huge hint as to what May's theme would be as well.  It should, therefore, come as no surprise that May's theme is FLOWERS!  After all, we celebrated April showers, so we simply must celebrate May flowers!

Here's a little photo inspiration for you.


So make your tag any size, shape or style.  Just be sure to incorporate your interpretation of flowers on it.  The linky party will be posted on May 19, so you have plenty of time to get creative.

If you are interested in swapping the tags you make, I can help with that as well.  I've created a google plus community with some of the regulars who have been making tags each month, as well as new participants.  If you would like to play along and swap tags with us, please let me know.  You can circle me on google + and message me there, or you can send me your email address through the "Contact Form" in the left sidebar so I can send you an invitation, as it is a private group.  I'd love to have you join us!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment