Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tag It Tuesday Theme for August

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time for a new Tag It Tuesday Theme (cue drum roll)!



It's still mighty hot in my part of the world, so I thought we'd try to cool things off with a nautical/ocean theme.  You can also interpret this as a blues and greens theme if you'd rather take it as a color challenge.  Think of the ocean, sea critters, beach scenes, boating/sailing, snorkeling or scuba diving.... you get the idea!

I'll even give you some visual inspiration here.



Use any size or shape of tag and give it your best shot.  The link party will be posted on August 18, so you have plenty of time to create your masterpiece.  Be sure to invite your creative friends to join in on the fun.  The more the merrier!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment