Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tag It Tuesday Theme for September

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time for a new theme for our monthly altered tag linky party!


For September, our theme is "Planes, Trains & Automobiles."  I can't help but think of the John Candy/Steve Martin movie when I say that!  :)

As always, you can use any size or type of tag and interpret the theme in your choice of media.  You can draw, paint, stamp, collage....well, you get the idea.  Do whatever makes your heart go pitter patter!  And most importantly...HAVE FUN!  The link up post will be up on September 15, so you have plenty of time.




Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Sheri, I got so tickled when I saw this! This is surely a classic! Can't wait to see where I go with this! I can only imagine! :) LOLOLOL!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete