Thursday, October 8, 2015

Inspiration Conspiracy Video Hop Today!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I am collaborating with twelve other fabulous artists on You Tube for a fun video hop.  We've made it super easy for you to view everyone's videos without worrying about repeats or missing anyone.  All you do is watch my video, and then click on the first link in the list in my video description.  Then you just repeat that at every video you watch.....click on their first link posted.  Once you get back to my video, you know you've seen them all.



All of the videos are around or less than ten minutes, so it won't take you too long to visit everyone.  I hope you'll show some love to everyone by liking, subscribing if you haven't already, and leaving a happy comment so we can get to know all of you.  I just know you'll love all the great artists and their projects.

Here's a sneak peek at the project I'm showing you today.




Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment