Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WOYWW 340 / Tales from the disaster zone

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's been quite a while since I linked up to WOYWW, which stands for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Curious?  Well, it's a fun link up party every Wednesday hosted by Julia over at Stamping Ground.  Be sure you pop over there and check out all the crafty goodness.

Today I was working on some tags for my Tag It Tuesday link up party next week.  What a novelty to not be doing them the day before they're due!
Smiley from Millan.Net

Here's what my desk looked like mid clean up mode after the tags were made.


You'll see more about those tags next week when I post my linky party and video.  I hope you'll come for a visit.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room.......


This is what happens when you're digging for a stamp set and pick up a box of card bases and envelopes upside down.  Yes, those are my slippers sitting there under the rubble.  I literally backed right out of my shoes, said several choice words, and went back to finish filming my tag video.  Fortunately, it doesn't look like this anymore.  Nothing like a small craft room disaster to force you into some quick short term cleaning and organizing.  I see MUCH MORE of that happening after the holidays.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment