Thursday, June 22, 2017

Playing Catch Up!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Well, I have to admit I'm a little shocked and embarrassed that I haven't blogged since December.  Mercy me!!  With that in mind, let's play catch up today.

Tag It Tuesday is still going strong over on Facebook.  In fact, we just passed 200 members this week, which is super exciting!  This month, our theme is steampunk/gears.

Here's a photo collage of the last six months of themes.  Feel free to jump in wherever you want and join the fun!  You can find process videos for these also over on my YouTube channel.


The monthly Pick A Stick Challenge is still going strong also!  It's so much fun to see how everyone interprets the steps each month for both the 10 step project and the 3 step ATC project.  And this year, we've implemented a "wild card" stick that you can substitute wherever you want.  We're over 900 members strong and continuing to grow.  Won't you join us?

Another new venture for me this year is my new planner shop on Etsy.  Who knew planners and everything associated with them is such a huge deal?!?!?  I have sticker sets, planner clips, planner charms and more.  Won't you take a minute and have a look?



Well, that's probably enough catching up for now.  We'll do more later, ok??


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment