Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Open Sea

It seems it's always a struggle to come up with "masculine" cards.  That's why I was so excited to see "The Open Sea" and coordinating Designer Series Paper in the Summer Mini catalog.  This is the first time I've gotten around to playing with this set, and I really do like it.


I made this a birthday card, but it really could be used for a host of occasions.  I made several of these and will be sending my extras to From Our Hearts.  (See the button above right.)






I thought the edge sponging and splatters helped give it an "aged" feel.  And besides, I can't hardly make a card without any sponging!

You can still purchase this set and coordinating papers through the end of August.  Don't miss out!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment