Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Birds

I recently had fun using the discontinued set "Happy Together" and some old Cameo Coral cardstock.  I confess, I still miss some of the old colors.  I'm also sorry I didn't convince myself that I liked this little stamp set sooner!  Oh, well.  I'm always nervous to purchase stamp sets towards the end of a catalog year, but this will be one I'll probably keep anyway. 



I stamped Happy Birthday from Curly Cute on the inside of this card.  I made several extras of this card and will be shipping them to From Our Hearts for our service personnel to use.  If you're not familiar with this group, be sure to check out their website at From Our Hearts.  What a great cause.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment