Monday, July 11, 2011

Puppy and Kitty Birthday Cards

Good Monday Morning.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work soon, but I thought I would sneak in a post before I do!  Anyone else totally dread Monday mornings because you have to go to your job?  I certainly do!  In fact, the dread begins Sunday evening! 

I made some birthday cards to send to From Our Hearts this weekend, using two old, but still loved, SU sets (Bow Wow and Meow Meow).  Watercoloring is definitely one of my all-time favorite techniques.  I also used one of the new hostess sets, "Happiest Birthday Wishes" on both of the cards.  I'm trying to make a conscience effort to use up a lot of discontinued colors of cardstock and ink.  I've thought of donating all of it somewhere, but can't quite bring myself to part with it!  After all, it makes perfectly wonderful cards!!

I thought these cards would be age appropriate for kids, although most kitty lovers of any age will probably like the kitty card!






Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment