Friday, July 8, 2011

Thinking of You

I confess, I love pink.  And flowers.  So putting them together is pretty natural for me.  Here's a card I designed using "Flower Fancy" and "Sincere Salutations."  So glad they both made it into the new Idea Book & Catalog.  I tried a little "rock and roll" inking technique with the flower, although it didn't show up very well.  I used Melon Mambo and Rose Red, and there just wasn't enough contrast in the colors to see the technique. 



I did another version, leaving the greeting off and flipping the card vertically.  This flower shows the rock and roll a little better.




Which do you like better??


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to say which one I like better - both are nice.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now, too.
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete