Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winter Trees

Guess what?  I can stamp something without using the shaving cream paper I made recently.  LOL

This design had been rambling around in my head for a while, which explains that rattling noise!  I had originally thought about bleaching the image of the trees on dark cardstock, but had a change of heart.  I like this layout, however, and see possibilities for all sorts of color combinations.



The tree image from "Lovely As A Tree" is stamped on ivory naturals with Night of Navy ink.  I then mounted the image on layers of Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy, tearing the edge of the navy cardstock for some added interest.  The base of the card is Crumb Cake.



I added a little Christmas greeting in the lower corner from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Talk about an all purpose set!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment