Friday, September 16, 2011

Christmas Noel and Stomach Flu!!

I'm sure you're wondering what the flu has to do with Christmas.  Well, I must confess, it's been a rough couple of days around here.  I've had a stomach bug or flu since the wee hours of Wednesday morning.  I haven't really even felt like stamping in these extra hours I've had to myself, which is saying a lot.  And since my husband was out of town, I was having a real pity party with just me and the dogs!  Granted, Michael being here wouldn't have changed my illness, but at least someone would have felt sorry for me! 

Yesterday I did drag myself into my craft room and play around a bit with ink and paper.  I came up with this shimmery Christmas card.



This was my first experience using the Smooch spray, and I can definitely see why having the Color Catcher would be beneficial.  I think I'll be getting that on my next order!  It's either that, or have everything on my craft table have this lovely vanilla shimmer!




It sure does add a beautiful sheen and gave a softer look to the intense Real Red cardstock.



I added a little love to the inside with a message from Many Merry Messages.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card today.  Now, I have to drag myself to work for at least a few hours or the church I work for won't have any bulletins for their Sunday services this weekend!  Wish me luck!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Tx for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Your cards are wonderful!! You just got me inspired to try the Shaving Cream technique and then maybe use the Smooch spray (I hardly ever use it) Thank UU!!

    ReplyDelete