Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm back!

I have been very absent from my blog!  After several weeks of being sidelined by health-related issues, I'm now feeling much better and back in my craft room.

I've decided to participate in a craft fair at a local church at the end of the month, so I'm busy creating some fun items for that.  The first one I'm sharing with you is a CASE from Angie Kennedy Juda.  I love her website and get a lot of inspiration from her.  She has such cute and creative ideas that look like you spent a mountain of time on them, but haven't.  I especially loved her tip on how to make a template for the notepad cover.



I used a lot of retired cardstock, designer series paper and stamps (and some non-SU ribbon), but I totally love the way it came out.  I'm looking forward to making more of these.  Once you get your template made, you can whip these out pretty darn fast.




Another cute and quick project I got from Angie is this cute sticky note holder.  Be sure to follow her link to the video for the tip on crimping the folded edge of the holder.



I used more retired items and contraband ribbon!  I kind of like that these hold only half a pack of sticky notes, as that will make them go farther.  (El-cheapo me!)




I have another type of sticky note holder that I will share with you later, as well as a notepad cover I devised all by my lonesome tonight!  Shocker!

Well, my husband and the dogs have gone off to bed without me.  I guess that's my cue to call it a night!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment