Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sticky Note Frenzy!

I promised you another version of the sticky note holder, and here it is.  I got the dimensions and some inspiration from Kerry's Paper Crafts.  She makes such cute bright ones!  I have a few more of these to make, then I'm going to switch back to the other style I shared with you yesterday.







I've used new and retired SU products on these.  They are a lot of fun to make, super easy, and a bit addictive!  I need to come up with a different layout, but using the 1 1/4" circle punch and the scallop punch is one of my very favorite arrangements.  And it works so well on this small space.

I hope you enjoy these.  I've certainly enjoyed being in my craft room and listening to the sound of RAIN!  In Texas!  It's amazing.  It needs to do this for a couple of weeks now.  Keeping my fingers crossed!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment