Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ain't Love Grand

When I got this hostess set, I wasn't sure I would ever use it.  Well, I needed a wedding card and decided to give it a spin.




I don't know about you, but I thought this came out really cute!  Once I decided to use Cherry Cobbler for the color of the car, that drove (pun intended) my color choices for the card layout....Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and watercolor paper.



A little bit of Dazzling Details and some (retired) shimmery vanilla organza ribbon was the only bling needed.


It doesn't show up very well in the photos, but I embossed the Cherry Cobbler strip with one of the plates from Texturz Backgrounds #1.




This was my first time using the watercolor paper.  Love it!  Still learning how to control the water flow with my aqua painters, but I foresee them becoming a favorite tool.



A little "love" for the inside as well.

Let me know what you think of my little wedding card!  Have a great day and fabulous weekend!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment