Thursday, November 3, 2011

Candy Treats

As was expected, the craft show on the 29th was pretty much a bust.  I told my husband that setting up at a craft show is basically the equivalent of the supreme exercise in rejection!  lol

Oh well, I sold a few things and got my business cards into the hands of quite a few people.  So I have to look at it as planting seeds.

In hindsight, having candy treats at a Halloween alternative event was just plain silly, considering the kids were getting free candy everytime they turned around!  Alas, another learning experience.  Here are a few items I had available (besides the tic tac holders I've already showed you):


Totally love these little nugget treats.  The nuggets inside had belly bands stamped with a coordinating theme from either It's a Wrap Holidays or It's a Wrap Occasions.  I had to make sure they stayed out of the sun during the show so I didn't end up with nugget soup!!




On a completely different subject, I'm looking forward to a couple of cooler days here in Texas.  I miss a real "fall" season, and this year the thought of the trees turning any colors is completely replaced by all the dead trees because of the drought.  Oh well.  I can dream! 

Have a great day!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Sheri, I had that exact experience with craft shows last year. I didn't even sign up for any this year. Maybe they just don't go over as well down here. We are probably pretty close; I'm over in Humble/Atascociata area! Nice to meet a demo neighbor! :) As a former Kentucky girl, I'm with you on missing fall.

    ReplyDelete