Thursday, February 9, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!  Welcome to my weekly feature showcasing retired/old but well loved products!  Today's card features an image from a retired SU set called Fun & Fast Notes.  I also tried a new-to-me technique on the background.





I used my scoring board to create a faux tile background.  I then sponged on some color and stamped a small design over the tiles.  I think I might have liked a larger grid pattern, but this is definitely something I'll do again.



I added a little sparkle and shine by using Dazzling Details on the centers of the blue flowers, and coloring over the roses with my clear Atyou Spica pen.  Then the entire focal image was matted and popped up on dimensionals. 

Hope you enjoyed my trip down rubber stamping memory lane!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment