Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch #52

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I'm up early so I could help The King of Smoke get his giant smoker out of the garage and going, so I thought I would share my latest challenge card with you!

It's amazing how many awesome card challenge sites there are out there.  I stumbled across yet another one recently.  This is my first time entering on the Cardabilities site.  They have a great sketch to follow along with this week.  And as graduation season will be upon us soon, I decided to dust off an old stamp and create a graduation card.  Although I used different shapes, hopefully you can see the outline of their sketch in my card.




I did my "snow globe" technique on the focal image.  (See here the card that started this technique and why I call it that.)


A little "star stuck" love for the inside also!


Be sure to head over to Cardabilities to see the sketch and the other great cards.  If you've never done a card challenge, I highly recommend it.  It's a great way to stretch yourself in your card making.  See my list of some great challenge sites in the upper left margin of my blog.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Love the stars, great card inside and out Sheri .I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Love those stars... beautiful inside and out, Happy Saturday... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great grad card! I love the stars and that stamp is perfect for a girl or boy of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pure simplicity of the CAS card. Great for a graduation. Will have to CASE this LO and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a perfect graduation card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with us on Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete