Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been Liebstered!!!!

And you're all thinking, what???????




Late last night, I followed up on a lovely comment that the very sweet May over at May's Happy Daze had sent me.  To my great surprise, she had bestowed a Liebster Award on me!   I've seen this award on other blogs, but never knew what it was. Well, if you're wondering, too, here's the scoop:

This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to your blog, and increase your following! So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five of my blog followers. Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.


Here are the Rules of the Liebster Award:


1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  (Thank you, May!)

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land!

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

The five blogs I have chosen are listed below. Click on over to their beautiful sites, look around and don't forget to become a Follower.  I so appreciate everyone who follows my blog, and to only pick five was tough!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Well done on your award Sheri, Lovely blog page.
    Hugs Elaine your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri for the award, I realy appreciate it.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from May's Happy Daze award post and so glad I did... Love the post with the Grill Master!!! I enjoyed my visit so much I just became a Follower and hope you'll stop by my blog and do the same!
    Until next time.
    Dotty A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sheri,

    This will be my third Liebster Blog award! Thank you.

    Cheers,

    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise! I've been so busy with school that I've kinda neglected my blog, but what I wonderful reason to get back to prioritizing it. Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete