Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Throwback Thursday (early) and A La Card Monkey #104

Happy Early Thursday Everyone!  (Also known as late Wednesday afternoon!)  I'm posting a little early so I can make the challenge deadline over at A La Card Monkey tonight.  The challenge over there this week is a sketch plus cupcakes!!  I used retired SU colors and a retired SU Sale-A-Bration image.





I made this card Monday when it was dreary and raining all day.  The colors kind of reminded me of sherbet and perked me up!  You can't really see it well in the photos, but I colored over the entire cupcake with my clear Atyou Spica pen, and the flame with the gold Atyou Spica pen.  And, of course, I had to add more "bling" with rhinestones all around!

Be sure to pop over to A La Card Monkey and check out the other great entries.



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy delicious cupcake card, Sheri. That color definitely remindes me of sherbet. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet looking card, Sheri! I love the colours too and the touch of bling is perfect. Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey this week!

    Sandra (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Sheri this card is stinkin Cute!! Love the color combo and the layout! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with cute details! Thanks for taking part in our Monkey Challenge this week.

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and I love your embellishment around your scallop circle - really helps to highlight your focal cupcake image. So glad you joined the Monkey challenge this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete