Thursday, April 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I don't know what I've been doing the past week, but it certainly wasn't blogging!!!  Sheesh!

Are you a pet lover?  I certainly am ... especially a dog person!  I love my furbabies.  And after diligent searching, I finally found a pet sitter last year that I trust!  Teresa and Mandy at Passionate Pet Care took fantastic care of our dogs when we went to my daughter's wedding last May, and again this February when we traveled to Arizona for my mother's 82nd birthday.  What a relief to have someone taking care of the dogs and the house when we're gone!  If you're in the Spring/Houston area and need a pet sitter, I highly recommend them!!

Teresa was looking at my my Etsy shop recently and decided to commission me to make some thank you and sympathy cards for her business.  So I've been working on extra special cards for her this week.  The one I'm showing you today is one of the thank you cards I designed especially for Passionate Pet Care.






Isn't Mr. Puppy cute???  The "throw back" parts of this card are the paw prints and the "stay woof sit bow wow" sentiment.  These two items come from an old Stampin' Up! set entitled "Woof Woof!"  And, yes, for those equal opportunity kitty lovers and SU history buffs, I do also have the "Meow Meow" set!!  ;)


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment