Friday, May 4, 2012

Composition Notebooks

Happy Friday Everyone!

I love making these altered composition notebooks, and it's a great way to use up retiring designer series paper.  You may recall that I've rented a booth at Tomball Arts & Crafts Showcase.  I was hoping that people would be scooping up the gazillions of cards I've made, but they seem to scooping up "other stuff" like these notebooks and other altered items.  I may have to rethink my strategy of what I stock in my booth!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Anyway, here's the group of notebooks I finished up this morning.  I forget to take pics of the last batch, and they've already sold!





When I first started making these, I followed Angie Juda's design and covered the spines.  After doing several of those, I decided it was kind of a pain to do that and trim around the curved edges.  So on this latest batch, I've left the spines original to how the notebooks come.  They go together in a flash!

I've been selling these for $5.00 each at the craft mall.  They seem to go pretty fast, which is why I haven't listed any in my Etsy shop.  But if anyone needs/wants some of these, just email me and I'll be glad to make some for you.

Have a fantastic weekend!  I'm looking forward to seeing my husband this afternoon when he flies in from Denver, where he's been all week.  I've missed him!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment: