Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gift Tags

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!  Today I'm sharing with you a little project I made last week.  I have a "thing" about all sorts of little tags right now, so I made a couple of sets.  Both use some retired colors of SU cardstock (still tryin' to use up that stash) and some old Kaleidacolor ink pads I have lovingly held on to.

The first is perfect for gift tags.  I used some of the pastel colored flat-back pearls I scored at a Tophatter auction recently.  They're so pretty!





The second set I made would be perfect for pricing tags, to include with an order or purchase someone made from you, or any number of "thank you" occasions.  I still have a surplus of silver card stock left from my daughter's wedding invitations, so I used a bit of it here.





Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment