Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Absentee Blog Owner!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I am a bad blogger lately.  I've gone from blogging several times a week to almost nonexistent.  Shame.On.Me!!!

You all know I love paper crafting and rubber stamping.  But recently, I've decided to try my hand at jewelry making.  I'm just learning some simple stuff, and a couple of friends kindly donated some starter supplies for me.  It's good to network!  lol

Here's a look at a few of the earrings I've made.



These two pairs I've already sold on Tophatter.  I was so excited!  (You should check out Tophatter if you haven't already.  It's an online auction site--very addictive, and one of the main reasons I've been an absentee blogger!!)



And I'm having fun with buttons as well.  The pink pair I'm keeping, as I used some vintage pink buttons that were given to me by my grandma.  Sentimental, for sure!!



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment