Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mini Scrapbook

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I realize when looking at my last few posts, that I never did share close up pics of the two Fall/Halloween mini's I had been working on.  So here we go!!

This one was made with toilet paper tubes for the inside pages and the covers are made with the Top Note die.  Each page inside was wrapped to create a pocket, and each pocket holds two small tags for journaling or photos/memorabilia.  Each page then also has a pull-out tag from the inside with ribbon pulls.








I made another nearly identical album, but switched up the cover a bit.  The interior was almost a complete repeat of the above one, so I won't bore you with those pictures!


Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the Halloween themed one I made!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment