Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Mini Album

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a Halloween themed mini scrapbook I recently made.  This album was made exclusively with the Top Note die for both pages and covers.  This was made with the Recollections "Night and Fall" stack.  Such fun images and glittery details to boot!

As is my usual style, I kept the embellishments fairly minimal.  I know it's all the rage to have these over-the-top super embellished books that are about a half mile thick.  But I feel like that can detract from the memories you are trying to save in these little albums.  So as you'll see, I add just a few things here and there.









Have a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment