Saturday, September 29, 2012

Countdown to World Card Making Day - Day 4

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Thanks for following along on my countdown to World Card Making Day.  Today's card was a fun experiment for me!

I have tons of glossy white card stock.  I don't know why.  I rarely use it.  But it makes a wonderful canvas for cool backgrounds using ink and sponges, and that's exactly what I've done.  I thought this was be a super cool way to highlight this awesome Halloween witch stamp.


 I used quite a few colors to get this fun background.....So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Elegant Eggplant and Night of Navy (all Stampin' Up colors).  I also added some fun orange and yellow buttons that I bought from my friend Rebecca St Pierre on Tophatter.  I thought the card needed something else, as I didn't want to trim down the background.





I also gave the inside some "love" with some spooky cobwebs and greeting.



Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was so excited to see your card! I have had this stamp for a couple of years and haven't used it! Your card has given me the incentive to get mine out and do something! Love, love your card! Great attention to detail! TFS!

    ReplyDelete