Sunday, September 30, 2012

Countdown to World Card Making Day - Day 5

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Thanks for following along as we count down to World Card Making Day.  I wasn't sure what I was going to share today, so I started digging through my stash of already stamped and colored items early this morning.  I came across a pretty little flower image I had previously done in some of my favorite colors.


I decided to keep the layout clean and simple and let the image and background papers do all the work.



I resisted the urge to add a sentiment panel or bow on top of the sheer ribbon strip.  I even had a big bow tied, untied, knotted, etc., and finally trashed the whole thing!  Instead, I opted for three simple rhinestones to anchor the edge of the ribbon.




Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment