Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Countdown to World Card Making Day - Day 7

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Today I decided to play with the baby wipe technique.  While I love my Kaleidacolor rainbow pads, this technique definitely gives more flexibility in your color choices and a more "natural" look to your finished product.  Since it's been a bit cooler here in Southeast Texas, I decided to do a fall card.


I also played around with layering several punch shapes together to give the greeting more interest and more presence.


My color palette for the leaves was So Saffron, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze.  The overlay or outline stamping was done in Always Artichoke.



I added an assortment of splatters with the air art gun as well.





Thanks for looking at my blog and sticking with me on my countdown to World Card Making Day.  I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment