Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Countdown to World Card Making Day - Day 8

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I'm a little late in posting today, but I have a cute little card for you.  As some of you may know, I have a booth rented at Frou Frou Galore in Old Town Spring (Texas).  Every October, there is a wonderful Pet Fest in Old Town.  This year's event is the weekend of October 20-21.  So I've been contemplating what type of things I can have to appeal to the festival goers.  Well, why not some cute cards with lovable mutts on them???


I just want to smoosh his jowls up and give him a smooch!!



He's a one-word kinda guy!



World Card Making Day is right around the corner and it's never too late to get on the band wagon.  Thank you for following along while I count down to October 6th!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment