Thursday, October 4, 2012

World Card Making Day - Day 9

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope you've been enjoying our journey toward World Card Making Day!  I've enjoyed the challenge of bringing you a new card each day.  It's forced me to get back into regular blogging, and I've been enjoying it.

Today's card features a sweet little image in a style I just love....line art that cries out for water coloring.  Water color is definitely one of my favorite techniques and there are so many ways to accomplish it.  Inks, markers, pencils, blender pens, aqua pens, paint brush....there are so many combinations.



This little cuckoo clock is so sweet.  I tried to give it a "traditional" color scheme and hint at some metal on the pulleys, leaves and clock border.


A little touch of Twinery twine in Flax over a striped embossed piece of card stock gives a nice accent.



See you tomorrow for Day 10!!


Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment