Monday, October 15, 2012

Earring Extravaganza

Happy Monday Everyone!

Ok, so you're used to seeing mostly paper crafts from me.  And, yes, I might be exaggerating to call it an "extravaganza."  But I did make almost a dozen pairs of earrings this weekend!  And being new to this jewelry making thing, I'm sorta proud of myself!  So thanks for humoring me and looking at my collection!

Lookie:



These are vintage buttons that were my grandmother's.  That makes them extra special to me!




Aren't these little bird charms adorable???

I liked them so much I made two different pairs!

Leftover raspberry beads from a necklace/bracelet/earring set I made for myself.





Thanks for looking at my blog. I appreciate all the wonderful comments everyone leaves. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment